Scripture – Exodus chapter 34:10-28 (2 Corinthians 3:7-17)
In this message Pastor Steve highlights:
1. The Glory of God in the Face of Moses.
2. The Glory of God in the Grace of the Gospel.
3. The Glory of God in the Face of Jesus Christ.
The shining face of Moses has a number of implications:
- It confirmed that Moses was speaking to the people on behalf of Yahweh.
- It confirmed that God’s presence would dwell in the midst of Israel.
- It confirmed the glory of Yahweh.
- It confirmed the glory of the law.
- It confirms that the people of God, through communing with God and beholding His glory, can be changed into His likeness.